Shipping and Returns
Our online webstore currently services Canada only and in the following provinces:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Newfoundland and Labrador
For USA residents, please contact us directly at email@example.com in order to place an order.
All materials are in good condition when shipped. If containers are received in damaged condition, the trucker is responsible. In order to file a claim you must either refuse to accept the merchandise or note on the bill that the merchandise was received in damaged condition and that a claim will be filed.
We will accept returns within 30 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with the performance of our product. You have a couple of options when it comes to reimbursement:
- Reimbursement of the cost of the original purchase including shipping
- Reimbursement is returned via original payment method
- Reimbursement is returned in the form of a store credit
- Replacement or exchange of the product up to the price of the original purchase
Returns must be sent to the below address before reimbursement or replacement is issued:
305 Redstone View NE
Customer is responsible for return shipping costs of original product; we will cover shipment costs on product replacement.