Shipping and Returns
Our online webstore currently services Canada only and in the following provinces:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Newfoundland and Labrador
USA Shipping Coming in 2019.
USA Customers are responsible for any applicable customs and duties charges.
All materials are in good condition when shipped. If containers are received in damaged condition, the trucker is responsible. In order to file a claim you must either refuse to accept the merchandise or note on the bill that the merchandise was received in damaged condition and that a claim will be filed.
We will accept returns within 30 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with the performance of our product. You have a couple of options when it comes to reimbursement:
- Reimbursement of the cost of the original purchase
- Reimbursement is returned via original payment method
- Reimbursement is returned in the form of a store credit
- Replacement or exchange of the product up to the price of the original purchase
Returns must be sent to the below address before reimbursement or replacement is issued:
Unit 1133 – 6027 79 Ave SE
Customer is responsible for return shipping costs of original product; we will cover shipment costs on product replacement.