HIGH-QUALITY RESIN COLORS
Mica colors are added to the Resin to give it a specific hue or shade in a wide range of applications, including Jewellery, Art, Furniture, Beach scenes, Tumblers, Alphabet Letters, Earrings, Coasters, Casting, Crafting, River Tables, and more. These vibrant colors have the power to bring your ideas to life.
Mica resin colors can be used in a variety of applications, including:
- Arts and Crafts to create unique and colorful designs. By mixing different colors of mica powder into the resin, artists can create a wide range of effects, from bold and bright to subtle and iridescent.
- Jewellery Making such as pendants, earrings, and bracelets. The powder can be mixed with the resin before pouring it into a mold, or it can be brushed onto the surface of the cured resin to create a metallic or pearlescent finish.
- Home Decor to add color and texture to a variety of home decor items, such as coasters, picture frames, and decorative trays.
- Automotive and Industrial Coatings to add color and visual interest to the finished product. The powder can be mixed with clear or tinted resins, epoxies, or polyurethanes to create a range of metallic and pearlescent finishes.
Cosmetic-grade powders that will give your resin a pop! Our Mica powders are highly concentrated and beautiful vibrant colors. They are suitable for a wide range of applications.
Choose from 13 beautiful resin colors, Get a Discount when you buy 3 or more, see the table below
6 Grams of Mica Powder will color approximately 100 mL of Resin. A little goes a long way.
- 3-5 business days for shipping. Enjoy Free Shipping for orders over $30 (Use code FREESHIP)
Visit our FAQ page or email us at email@example.com, we will do our best to get back to you within 24 hours!