CUBE SILICONE MOLDS FOR RESIN
Cube resin molds are used for creating three-dimensional shapes or objects out of resin. These molds are available in 3 sizes and are made from silicone that allows for easy removal of the finished piece.
Cube Silicone Molds are versatile tools that can be used for a wide range of creative and practical applications, including:
- Creating decorative objects: Cube molds can be used to create small decorative objects, such as paperweights or decorative cubes, DIY Micro Landscapes, Pendants, key chains Etc…
- Jewelry making: Cube molds can be used to create small resin shapes that can be used as pendants, earrings, or other jewelry components.
- Casting small items: Cube molds can be used to cast small items, such as buttons or beads, out of resin.
- Soap and candle making: Cube molds can be used to make soap or candle embeds that can be added to larger soap or candle creations.
- Educational purposes: Cube molds can be used in educational settings to teach students about three-dimensional shapes and spatial reasoning.
Cube Silicone Molds work great with our UltraCast resin.
If using a torch or heat gun, use caution and try to keep the flame far from mold to avoid damaging it
There are no reviews yet.