PREMIUM QUALITY CASTING RESIN
UltraCast Resin is a Deep Pour Casting Resin that can be poured up to 2 inches thick at a time, allow for Bubbles to escape easier, Crystal Clear finish even when poured thick
UltraCast Resin used to:
- Create Jewellery, Coasters, Dice, Pen blanks, etc
- Can be used with silicone molds
- Can be used with wood to make River Tables
- Can be top coated with either our Epoxy Resin or Professional Resin
- Can also be top coated with food-safe oils and waxes
- Can be turned on a lathe once fully cured
- Please note, as this is a deep pour resin, the viscosity is thinner than our other resins to allow for bubbles to escape easier during thicker pours. Since the resin mixture is thinner than usual, added colors may mix together instead of staying separated.
- Crystal Clear Finish even when poured thick
- This kit comes CLEAR but can be mixed with other pigments such as Mica Powders, Glow Powders, Acrylics, Transparent blue dye and other liquid dyes
- Once fully cured for a full 48 hours will dry hard and rigid. (Hardness 81 on Shore D)
- Glossy Finish
- Dries in 48 hours @ 20 degrees Celsius (dry time may vary depending on thickness of pour and amount of product used)
- If doing large deep pours, such as for a river table, we recommend attempting to cool the resin during curing (such as with a fan or AC). This will minimize shrinkage as well as ripples in the surface of the final coat. Any ripples or uneven finish can be expected on large pours and can be sanded out.
- 2 to 1 ratio Resin & Hardener by volume
- 2 – 3 Minute mixing time
- Mix well with our Mica powders as well as Glow powders.
- Mix beautifully with other liquid pigments such as acrylics
- Zero VOC formulation
- Low Odor
- Safe for incidental contact with food once cured
1.42 L (48 Oz) of our UltraCast Resin will cover approximately 85 square inches (0.59 square feet) at 1 inch thickness.
- Each kit contains bottles of Resin and Hardener
- Instruction manual
Technical Data Sheet: UltraCast Resin Data Sheet
SAFETY DATA SHEETS:
Visit our FAQ page or email us at email@example.com, we will do our best to get back to you within 24 hours!